get involved today!
how you can get involved
Pray for the children of Haiti and donate what you are able. Get to know the children and share the story of this ministry.
Assist with our various fundraising events. Join one of the working committees.
- The Travel Committee coordinates the applications, planning, preparations, and travel arrangements for our twice-a-year trips.
- The Special Projects committee plans and implements projects at the orphanage that improve the living conditions of the children. This committee also works on administrative projects like establishing and maintaining our non-profit status.
- The Children’s Committee looks to the needs of the children and keeps track of their health and growth to share with parishioners. They also collect items to meet these needs and arrange for activities for travelers to do with the children on our trips.
- The Fundraising Committee helps raise funds for operating expenses, special projects, and travel expenses. This committee plans and implements two events per year and cooperates with the fundraising efforts of various ministries at St. Andrew.
- The Communications Committee publishes quarterly newsletters, annual reports and maintains the new Grow Haiti’s Children website.
Fill out the form below to be a part of Grow Haiti's Children.
“Always be a gift for others”